Thursday, May 20, 2004

So I'm thinking maybe I will actually write in this more. Never was able to keep a journal or diary... but since I waste so much time online maybe an online blog is really what's perfect for me. And I don't care if people read it or not... I guess it'll just be for me :)

Another reason I figured I'd write is the fact that I will probably be leaving the US forever by September and I want to hold on to as much of it as I can. And we all know how bad my meory is... so if something's not written down, very very small chance of me remembering :)

My away msg today:

Auto response from sakinah81: 10am - 2pm: job interview in deerfield
2-3:30pm: IE class
3:30-4pm: International Office
4-6pm: Arabic class & midterm
6-7pm: group meeting in Tech lab
7-9: Arabic movie for class
9-12: work on presentation

loooong day

So do I take this finance job at Primerica/Citigroup or not? :( Do I want a more free summmer and only take classes and work at AT or do I wanna be kept busy (which is the way I function best) and learn about finance too... oh decisions decisions.

Ran into Frank in the lab today... a quick summary of new things happenign in Frank's life:
1) His parents have a pond in their home in Zionsville now... with a giant big fat frog about the size of your hand and other little frogs
2) Frank got a "ticket of arrest"

No comments: